See how you can create a free GMX mail account very quickly. Follow the GMX mail login and sign-up guide below to get started.
Also, before you sign up, check out some of the perks of using the GMX mail service below.
Table of Contents
About GMX Mail
GMX – Global Mail eXchange. GMX mail is a freemium ad-supported mail service provided by GMX, a subsidiary of United Internet AG, located in Germany.
GMXmail is the right email option for you, with over 20 million users. It offers personal users, as well as small and medium-sized organizations an easy and professional communication alternative through its unique webmail system. Also, GMX is user-friendly and can be accessed from any computer or device with an Internet connection.
GMX Mail Features
New features are continually being added and improved with the convenience and safety of the GMX user in view. The GMX Mail Collector, for example, allows consumers to file third-party inboxes into their GMX account. In addition, with the GMX Organizer, Cloud, and integrated address booklet you keep track of all your appointments and meetings.
- Language – English, Spanish, French
- File storage – 2GB
- Email storage – 65GB
- Max folder level – 2
- Virus and spam protection.
- File sharing
- Language – German
- Storage – 1GB
- Email storage – 1GB
- Max folder level – 3
- SMTP support
- POP3 support
- IMAP4 support
- Attatchment limit – 50MB
GMX Mail Login and Sign Up
Each user can create up to ten separate GMX email addresses. At login, every user, even premium users, is shown popup adverts; as of 2021, GMX was the only significant email provider using popup ads.
GMX Mail Login
- Go to GMX.com (save users with a German, Austrian or Swiss IP)
- Click on Login at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email and password.
- Click on Log in.
GMX Sign Up | Create New Account
- Go to GMX.com.
- Click on Create an Account on the homepage.
- Input a GMX email address of your choosing. To see if the email address you entered is available, click Check. If your preferred email address is already taken, GMX will offer you alternatives.
- Enter your gender, name, country, state, and date of birth.
- Choose a password (must have at least eight characters, one uppercase and lowercase letter, a symbol, and a number).
- Enter your mobile number or secondary email as a backup recovery option.
- Check the captcha box.
- Click on Create account.
Attention: Make sure to read and agree with the T&Cs before you create an account.
Download GMX Email App
Use the GMX mail app and enjoy the features of the GMX mailing service. The app is available for Android and iOS devices. Users can download the GMX email app on Play Store and App Store.
- Outlook.com Sign in | Log in to Outlook Email Account
- Log Out of Gmail on all Devices | Mobile and PC Email Sign Out
- Enom Webmail Login | Enom Central Hosting Free Sign Up