You can now stream everything on HBO, from Original movies to classic TV series with HBO Max. Watch your way up the entertainment catalog while also enjoying entertainment options from platforms such as Warner Bros., DC, and Studio Ghibli, among others. Find out if you already have access to the favorites and exclusive HBO Max Originals, the full HBO Max TV sign-in process, and all the ways you can start today.
Table of Contents
How Much is HBO Max?
For a monthly tune of $14.99, you can gain access to every HBO movie on Amazon Prime Video. These include some of the most popular timeless classics and critically-acclaimed dramas of all time. You might be pleased to know that subscribers get to stream at no extra cost subsequently.
If you want to cancel an HBO Max subscription then you can do that whenever you want to via the mobile app or site. In some cases, you may need a login to another service to complete the cancellation Depending on what your subscription settings look like.
How to Watch HBO Max on TV
The streaming plan is available for Android phones, tablets, and Android TV. You can also get it on iOS devices and Apple TV. Others include Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Samsung smart TV.
If you cant get it on your TV then below are simple steps that should help you fix the problem:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of HBO Max. Pressing and holding the select button on your Android TV with the selection on the tile is a simple way to start. After that, select View Details and proceed to Update.
- See to it that you have all the latest versions of software updates on the Android TV.
Is the Service Free on Roku and Hulu?
The HBO Max app will run on Roku 9.3 and upwards. Roku models that don’t get updates anymore will not run the service well, while others that do will need upgrades. On Hulu it is free just for a week and then just $14.99 per month.
- Tubi TV – Free Movies & TV Shows on TubiTV App
- CBS Sports App – Latest Scores, Stats, News & Live Stream
- ZOOM Cloud Meetings App Major Features
- Robinhood Investment & Trading App Review