The Sassa r350 Grant Application portal is open now. Apply for the Sassa Grant Fund as soon as possible and receive your cash. Meanwhile, you do not need to upload a any document to begin the application. Visit the srd website, meet the easy requirements, and smile alongside other South Africans.
Get all the information you need and see how you can apply for the SASSA grant online.
Table of Contents
About the Sassa Grant Fund 2023
The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is a fund for South African citizens, refugees, asylum seekers, and special permit holders who are 18 to 60 years old and have insufficient means, do not receive social grants on their own behalf, are not eligible for or do not contribute to the UIF payment, and have no other financial support.
According to Section 32 of the Social Assistance Act of 2004, the Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is implemented with the Minister of Finance’s consent (Act No. 13 of 2004).
Is The Saasa r350 Grant Still Available?
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is on schedule with its preparations to start paying out social assistance on January 3, 2023. SASSA urges applicants to use various methods for gaining access to their funds. Retailers and ATMs are two of the techniques.
What Do I Need To Apply For The Sassa Grant Fund
In order for SASSA to review applicants’ applications, applicants or their proxy must confirm or give the information below:
- Verification of their acceptance of the Declaration and Consent Documents’ provisions after reading them.
- Personal Information
- Mobile Contact (cell phone number)
- Information about employment and sustainable lifestyles
- Banking Details
SASSA r350 Grant Payment Dates
The payment of the Older Persons Grant (and any grants connected to these accounts) will take place on February 2, 2023. On February 3, 2023, they will pay the disability grant and any grants associated with these accounts. The payment date for all other grants is February 6, 2023.
How Long Does it Take To Process SASSA Grant?
Although there isn’t really a specific amount of time for this process, it often takes seven working days or a little longer to finish.
How much is the SASSA Grant Fund?
The Sassa SRD amounts have not changed. The grant amount is R350.
Sassa Grant Application Status – How To Check Your Status
To check your application status, follow the procedure below:
- Visit SRD Website: https://srd.sassa.gov.za •
- Under the Application Status tab: click here to check the status
- WhatsApp: send a message to 082 046 8553
- Toll-Free Call Centre: Contact- 0800 60 10 11
How To Apply For the Sassa r350 Grant Online
Complete the application by following the simple procedures. Applicants submit the application online without uploading any documents. You can choose any application channel to begin the process immediately.
See how you can apply for the grant via the website:
- Visit the SASSA official website
- Put your mobile number and send an SMS
- You will get an OTP number
- Input the OTP number and click on verify
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Provide your personal and banking details
- Submit the application
You will receive an SMS on your mobile phone when you submit the form.
To apply via WhatsApp, send a message to 082 046 8553 and follow the guidelines.
You May Also Check
- UK Provides $100m to Fund Women-owned Nigerian Enterprises
- Apply for the CBN Graduates & Undergraduates Grant 2023