The SMEDAN/Sterling Bank Matching Fund Programme for Nano, Micro, and Small Enterprises has officially started, according to SMEDAN and Sterling Bank Plc.
As a promotional tool to increase enterprise output, competitiveness, and job creation, this intervention will provide credit to the sub-sector in six chosen States. According to the program, Sterling Bank PLC will be the disbursing entity.
Table of Contents
CURRENT LOANS & GRANTS FOR YOU
- The applicant or enterprise must be a part of the upstream, midstream, or downstream segments of the agribusiness value chain.
- The applicant or enterprise must be CAC-registered or state-approved-registered.
- A moveable asset must be registered with the National Collateral Registry (NCR).
The Application Process
1. The registration portal for the SMEDAN Sterling Bank Matching Fund 2023 is now available: NMSEs can apply by going to (www.smedan.gov.ng) or by clicking this link: https://smecredits.com.ng/dist/index.php. where pre-qualification of applicants shall commence.
2. Business Plan Submission: Pre-qualified applicants must pay a processing fee of ten thousand (N10,000) naira for the platform’s business plan template (Note: no separate training fee is required).
All suitably qualified Nano, Micro, and Small Enterprises (MSEs) in the following state are invited to apply, according to the joint program partners Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and Sterling Bank Plc: