For investors who wish to immigrate to the UK, see how you can achieve that. With the UK investor visa (tier 1), you can travel to the United Kingdom.
See the tier 1 visa application guide below. Also, check out the eligibility requirements for qualification.
UK Investor Visa (Tier 1) Review
Foreign investors who intend to immigrate to the United Kingdom can apply for an investor visa. Immigrant investor visa programs vary by country and are designed to entice foreign investment in exchange for conditional or permanent immigration.
Eligibility Requirements | How Do I Qualify
Qualifications for the investor tier 1 visa depend on when you apply. Below are the recent eligibility requirements:
- You must be 18 or above.
- Applicants must have at least £2 million.
- Must be able to prove that the money belongs to you or your partner.
What Documents Do I Need for Application?
To apply for the UK investor visa, you need to provide:
- A valid passport or other travel ID documents.
- Proof that you meet all the eligibility requirements like a bank statement, etc.
- a criminal record certificate from any nation where you spent at least 12 months in the previous 10 years.
- A tuberculosis test results if you are from a country where tuberculosis testing is required.
Other documents include a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
How to Apply for Investor Visa (Tier 1)
Before you apply for the tier 1 visa, you need to check if you meet the requirements. Also, you need to gather the necessary documents needed for your application. (Check all you need to know above).
Then, go to www.gov.uk to apply for the visa.
Is the UK Investor Visa Still Available?
Currently, the UK investor visa is no longer available.
If you have successfully applied for the investor visa, you can apply for an extension of your visa.